We want to ensure you have all the comfort you need, so we offer inclusive services to make your stay here even more enjoyable.
- Rooms available from 2:00 p.m.
- On request and subject to availability, we will be happy to allow you access before the set time
- Parking space in our private parking area
- Help Desk for booking excursions and concert tickets
- Acquagym lessons in thermal water with qualified instructor twice a week
- Disabled guests and children up to age 13 are exempt from the local tourist tax
- Small dogs welcome
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel
We have welcomed guests to our hotel since the 1960s, making them feel cared for and at ease from the moment they arrive. The friendly, relaxed atmosphere is one of the features that our guests most appreciate. The four joint owners, Lucia, Anna, Teresa and their brother Paolo, will always listen to any request with great care and attention.
We also recognise that cleanliness is very important, and our staff maintain the highest standards on every floor.
The Hotel Terme Dolomiti is in the centre of Abano, very close to the pharmacy, the hospital and nursing home, and just 300 metres from the pedestrian zone with its shops, bars and cafes. The famous markets of Abano and Montegrotto are both within easy reach: every Wednesday and Thursday morning, the town squares are filled with lively, colourful stalls.
Would you like a day out in the countryside, exploring the Veneto hinterland? The landscape in and around the Euganean Hills is quite magnificent, with rows of vines and olive trees covering gentle slopes, stone houses and medieval villages, and Venetian villas surrounded by splendid gardens!
Abano Terme is in an ideal location right in the centre of the Veneto: only 11 km from Padua and 30 km from Vicenza. You can also get to Venice or Verona in less than an hour, either by car or train.
What local sights do we suggest you visit? Here are a few ideas:
- Arquà Petrarca, one of Italy’s most beautiful villages
- The Italianate gardens of Valsanzibio, and the maze
- The walled towns of Monselice, Este and Montagnana, with their fortresses and castles
- The newly restored Villa dei Vescovi, the Abbey of Praglia, the Monastery of San Lorenzo, and the Villa Beatrice d’Este
- The nature education centre of the Euganean Hills Regional Park
- The ruins of the ancient Olivetani monastery
Why is a hotel in Abano Terme called the «Dolomiti»? The name «Dolomiti» was chosen by the founder of the Hotel, the father of the current owners. He has always loved the mountains, and in particular the Dolomites – a UNESCO world heritage site and a magical, unspoiled place full of peace and serenity. We are still inspired by such feelings, and try to pass them on to our guests by offering them a calm, tranquil retreat.